- All prospective students are advised to download NWU prospectus to assess whether they meet minimum admission requirements. Qualifying for a course doesn't guarantee you a space, the university has a limited space. Qualifying students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to secure themselves a space. Applicants who are currently in matric will be accepted based on their matric Final results.
- Follow the above link, click on Application login then click Create New University number fill in the form to generate university number and password, make sure you keep your credentials save, as you'll need them when you apply as well as to upload documents and track your application status. When you apply, make sure to apply for the course you qualify for. The University allows you to apply for at least 3 courses. All prospective students are required to download and upload the undertaking form failure to do so your application will not be considered. The University of North West does not have application fee.
How to Upload required documents
- Log in with your university number and pin
- Click upload document
- Click the drop down arrow corresponding with certificate you wish to upload
- Applicants who have applied and successfully submitted their applications can track their application status by clicking the above link.