Mediclinic Southern Africa is a private hospital group operating in South Africa and Namibia focused on providing acute care, specialist-orientated, multi-disciplinary hospital services, and related service offerings. We place science at the heart of our care process by striving to provide evidence-based care of the highest standard.
If you plan to apply for a course, it’s important to know that the entry requirements may differ according to your chosen course. So, research and understand the requirements for the course you’re interested in before submitting your application. This way, you can increase your chances of acceptance and start your journey towards a successful career.
How to Apply
Step 1: Register for an account
- Ensure that you have a valid mobile number and email address for communication purposes
- Certify and upload all the required documents; (Grade 12 certificate, Vocational certificate, or Grade 11 results if currently in grade 12)
- Complete the registration form
Step 2: Apply
- Go to the search for opportunities page
- Log on to your profile
- Select the course you intend to apply for
- Click on Apply now
- Fill in all the relevant fields and click the apply button to complete the application process.
- Placements are not guaranteed
- All the qualifying applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of R380
- Applicants may apply for one study course
- No late applications will not be accepted after the closing date
- Banking details will only be provided to qualifying applicants
- The admission applications will be finalized two weeks after the closing date
- All learning areas do not always have intake
- Mediclinic reserves the right to change the dates according to available operational requirements
- The details of the psychometric assessment will be communicated 3 weeks after the closing date.
- You may have to travel at your own cost to the nearest approved learning center in your area and the allocated hospital for theoretical and clinical instructions.