The University of Mpumalanga is located in Mpumalanga province and has two campuses; Siyabuswa and Mbombela campus.
- The University of Mpumalanga offers a lot of courses in different faculties with different requirements. It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that they meet the requirements of the course they wish to enroll for. Use the link above to download the prospectus and choose only two courses to apply for. The students who do not meet all the requirements, their applications will not be processed.
- Once you have confirmed that you meet all the requirements, use the link above to apply. The First-time applicants should select NO to all the first three questions, and then Accept the terms and conditions, then press NEXT. The application form should now be open, fill in all the necessary information then double-check before you can save because you will not be able to change your details. The application process should be accompanied by the following documents; an ID copy of the applicant, Proof of payment (R150 for the application fee), and the Latest school results.
- The Applicants should have an active phone number and email address for communication between the student and the university. Those who wish to change their details should inform the university.
The University of Mpumalanga contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 013 002 0001
North-West University Online application